This is the manifesto we follow:
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
- We support each other and draw together.
- We share our drawings online.
- We show the world, one drawing at a time.
We invite members to share their carnet de voyage sketches, info about sketching opportunities, sketching tips, photos of sketching events, and recommendations of books/articles that have to do with sketching by posting on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/KWUrbanSketchers/